[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - "Error: failed to establish connection."

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:17 am

"Error: failed to establish connection."

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

"Error: failed to establish connection."

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 9:04 pm

When I try to launch Dungeonbowl, I only get this: "Error: failed to establish connection." It's not possible to play at the moment. Please fix.

I asked another player in another country to try it and he got the same error so the problem is not at my end. My Internet connection and the game port forwardings are fine, I checked them.

Izno

Re: "Error: failed to establish connection."

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 am

Ok, thanks for reaching out. Looking into the issue and coming back to you when I get an answer !

EDIT: the problem is identified, we are working on it !

EDIT2: Fixed !

Reed

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks for the fix! What was the problem, if you care to share?

Izno

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 11:30 am

From what I got it was linked with the server maintenance than happened on Blood Bowl this week. For some reason it affected DungeonBowl and the server had an error.

Reed

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Ok, thanks for the info, Izno!

Malkipic

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem since 2 or 3 weeks.

My friend who have the game doesn't have this problem so i don't understand.

Can you try to fix that?

(I have the same pseudoname in the game)

Thx

Return to Technical Forum