[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - [Bugs] Matches Played & unranked Team bugged.

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:29 pm

[Bugs] Matches Played & unranked Team bugged.

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Azorast

[Bugs] Matches Played & unranked Team bugged.

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey Dungeonbowlers, whats up? I'm having some problems with the game.

1. I'm trying to see the stats of my last games in the Online mode of Dungeonbowl, the the "Matches Played" seems be bugged, because i cant see any game played.

Anyone with the same bug?

2. I'm having a strange bug with one of my unranked teams. I cant challenge other players or do MM. If i challenge or they challenge this teams we always have a connection problem message. If i use the MM system with other players looking for games too, the system doesnt work and i always have the IA team gameplay message.

Any solution to get my team back to work and play with him?

Reed

Re: [Bugs] Matches Played & unranked Team bugged.

PostMon Jan 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Azorast wrote:1. Anyone with the same bug?

All of us. The bug has been in the game since July 2014. Cyanide, please fix this! It's making league management very hard!

2. I'm having a strange bug with one of my unranked teams. I cant challenge other players or do MM. If i challenge or they challenge this teams we always have a connection problem message. If i use the MM system with other players looking for games too, the system doesnt work and i always have the IA team gameplay message.

Any solution to get my team back to work and play with him?

You probably should tell Cyanide the name of your bugged team if you want them to be able to look into the problem.

Just to clarify, have you been successful in playing with your other teams since this bug appeared? Have you recently been able to play with any of your other teams with any other human players, the same players you tried to play against with the bugged team?

One thing to look out for with MM is that your team cannot be too different in Team Value to the opponents teams. Only a difference of about +-150 currently works. If your team is 1200 and the opponent's team is 1500, you're not going to match with him in MM.

Cyanide promised to fix this in August 2014, but unfortunately so far it hasn't been fixed.

One possible explanation for the problem could be that the team data has somehow become corrupted in such a way that the team is illegal to play, that it does not fit the rules for team creation. If you want, we can set up a time we can both be online and I can take a look at the team and see if I can spot any problems like that. Let me know if you want to do that.

Azorast

PostMon Jan 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Reed wrote:Just to clarify, have you been successful in playing with your other teams since this bug appeared?.......

Indeed yes, i tried to play with other teams with the same human players and w can play it (challenge and MM). So i think that can be a corrupted data with the server.

Jolly Roger

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi there,

The first bug has been fixed by our team. A patch should be available tomorrow. I'll keep you informed.

Regarding the second one, I suggest you to contact our support team here: https://support.cyanide-studio.com/ with as many details as possible. They'll do their best to see what happens.

Azorast

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Thank you both for answering me guys! Im writing to the Cyanide team and i hope the problem will be fixed. I will write here with the new information that I receive.

Thanks.

Jolly Roger

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 6:54 pm

The game has been updated this morning, the first issue should be fixed now.

Reed

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Thank you very much, Jolly & other Cyanide folks! The "Matches Played" screen is indeed functioning again. This is a very welcome sight especially to us league admins. Now we can finally actually keep an eye on the league matches and teams again after a long dry spell.

Azorast

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:The game has been updated this morning, the first issue should be fixed now.

Indeed the Matches played bug is already fixed! Yeeeess Nuffle yes!. Well, now im waiting the reply of cyanide guys to resolve my second problem!.

Thanks Jolly.

Azorast

PostFri Apr 24, 2015 9:48 am

Hello! Well I posted and submit a ticket on Cyanide web long time ago looking for a solution of this bug and I havent received any response or solution . As a user I certainly feel abandoned by the team of Cyanide. Could finish the leagues who was playing with these bugged teams?

Azorast

PostWed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Finally, despite the delay the technical dev team fix the bugs of my team. If someone have the same error i recomendo send a ticket inside this link: https://support.cyanide-studio.com/ with as many details as possible. Cross your fingers and pray to Nuffle, maybe the support team helps you too. :D
Next

Return to Technical Forum