[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - help

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:28 pm

help

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

The Returned

help

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

now ive been in matchmaking all day and it doesnt work ive connected to one game. it just isnt finding games any ideas? also it wont let me watch games either

Reed

Re: help

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Have you opened (forwarded is another term used for this) ports 16962 and 16985 on your firewall? The first is used for playing and the second for watching games. If you haven't, they won't work.

Instructions: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ (Ignore the ads for programs, you don't need any to do this).

Coach Jester

Re: help

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 am

The Returned wrote:now ive been in matchmaking all day and it doesnt work ive connected to one game. it just isnt finding games any ideas? also it wont let me watch games either

another thing is most player play with ranked team
when you first make a team make sure you change the red X to a green tick for the ranked option
i have found 4 players so far that been spinning with unranked teams
a good idea is to make 3 or so of each and spin them all

Return to Technical Forum