[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - 2 MNGs on one player

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 pm

2 MNGs on one player

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

A-r-c-h-o-n

2 MNGs on one player

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi!

I got 2 MNGs on only one player in one match. How is that possible? It happend in this game.

Reed

Re: 2 MNGs on one player

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Are you sure the same player hasn't been injured before? In Dungeonbowl, the old player injury texts do not disappear after the player has healed.

I have a player with four or five injuries listed, collected in about 40 matches. It's a bit confusing at first, but it can be thought of as a nice little history of the player.

A-r-c-h-o-n

Re: 2 MNGs on one player

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

No, to be honest I didnt know of that bug (that the MNG's stays as text). So - since it seems to be known already:

CLOSED!

Return to Technical Forum