[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Cannot Activate DLC

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:56 am

Cannot Activate DLC

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

danton

Cannot Activate DLC

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

I bought the game in the Steam sale. It downloaded and installed fine, but whenever I try to launch DungeonBowl from within Steam it crashes as soon as it opens (just before the intro video). I have been able to launch the game directly from the db.exe icon though and have played a few matches with no issues.

So I enjoy the game and decided to buy a couple more teams through Steam. I bought the Amethyst and Amber Colleges and Steam told me that the DLC content would be added to the game when I next launched it. The problem is that the game still crashes if I launch it from Steam and when I launch it directly from the executable file the purchased DLC content does not appear. Is there a way to launch the game from Steam without it crashing, or another way that I can enable the DLC that I purchased?

Reed

Re: Cannot Activate DLC

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Would this help? See also the messages following this one.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=516&start=10#p2442

Many guys had a similar problem a while back.

danton

Re: Cannot Activate DLC

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 pm

That did the trick! Thanks for your help!

Return to Technical Forum