[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Steam DLC Compatible?

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 pm

Steam DLC Compatible?

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

DeToX86

Steam DLC Compatible?

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

I bought the game directly from Cyanide. I have had incredible amounts of difficulty buying from them. My credit card account has been frozen multiple times as I have tried to buy the game or DLC. Now it didn't even bother to freeze my account so I could get a call from customer service and authorize the purchase. This time it just flat out rejected the payment and will not let me purchase any DLC. (It even refused to accept my Paypal account.) I find it extremely frustrating that I am unable to buy the DLC despite having made purchases from the exact same site twice already. (This is not a rant against Cyanide as my CC company is just as much to blame.)

Here's my question. If I buy DLC on steam will it work with my non steam version of the game?

Thanks in advance.

Warfish

Re: Steam DLC Compatible?

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi, it should be compatable, but you'll need to have steam running for it to work. Gonna check into a few things to confirm, will post an update.

I've checked into this and useres are reporting no issuse. they say it works just fine.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

DeToX86

Re: Steam DLC Compatible?

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Awesome. I would like to get more of the DLC and now maybe I can actually purchase it. Thanks for looking into it!

Return to Technical Forum