[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Changelog : patch 11.0.1.0

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:03 am

Changelog : patch 11.0.1.0

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Changelog : patch 11.0.1.0

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Here is the changelog for the update that was made this morning :

---------------------------------------------------
Changelog 11.0.1.0

- It is now possible to export any online team and play them in LAN or Hot Seat.
- Fixed issues with Golden Wizards.

Brihaspati

Re: Changelog : patch 11.0.1.0

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:08 pm

I haven't been able to get the game started after installing 11.0.0.9 (i.e. the patch preceding 11.0.1.0). Any ideas on why that might be?

GAunab

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 9:59 am

I've got the same problem.

Reed

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 am

Don't know why it fails, but might either installing the latest patch manually from here http://downloads.cyanide-studio.com/dun ... -0-1-0.exe or uninstalling the game and performing a clean install solve the problem?

Brihaspati

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Hmmm...The fact that Gaunab (a well-known member of the German BB community) says he's encountering the same problem suggests that the issue might be related to something as daft as the language settings.

I won't be able to test the hypothesis over the weekend, but I'd recommend reinstalling 11.0.0.8, changing the language settings to anything other than German, and then installing the new patches. Silly, I know, but sillier glitches have been seen.

I would appear that Chaos Dorfs only countenance Akkadian accents. Or, barring that, Texan ones :lol:

EDIT: On the downloads page (i.e. http://downloads.cyanide-studio.com/dungeonbowl/) I see a new 11.0.1.1 patch. Maybe it addresses the issue?

Brihaspati

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 am

OK, so I've finally come back home and I've run the aforementioned patch 11.0.1.1. I guess the changelog will be published by the devs on Monday, but this is what I got (emphasis mine):

Changelog 11.0.1.1

- Fixed Pause Button not visible when spectating games.
- Fixed a bug where a player was not allowed to continue moving after a Blitz on a player with Foul Appearance.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to use Dodge when leaving the tackle zones of a player with Tackle.
- Fixed a crash when running the game in German.

Mystery solved.

Return to Technical Forum