[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Players disappear on pushback!

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:51 pm

Players disappear on pushback!

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Lancaster Matt

Players disappear on pushback!

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Had an odd game last night against the Pit Shifters (Grey Wizards).

On their turn 15 they blocked a couple of players in a confined space.

First had a push result. Dwarf Blocker was pushed into another player who did not move (who did not have stand firm). The pushed player was then teleported off the pitch as if he went into a pit.
Next a Berserker was knocked over and stunned. Again the player he was pushed on to did not move and again the berserker was teleported off into the dugout.

I upload the replay file.

On a separate note. This team had 3 ogres and 1 minotaur.
I thought teams were limited to 2 big guys!
Attachments
Replay_2012-11-02_23-21-42.zip
(75 KiB) Downloaded 494 times

douglowe

Re: Players disappear on pushback!

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

This sounds like the same bug I, and a few others, have reported before:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=620

Teams could have 3 ogres & 1 Minotaur if they were made before the ST5+ limitations were introduced - so I presume that your opponent just had an old team.

Return to Technical Forum