[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - BUG with freebooters after match

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:28 pm

BUG with freebooters after match

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Fatboy

BUG with freebooters after match

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm

One of my freebooters gained 7spp during the match with a cas and mvp.

These showed up on his stat line after the game but he had 0 spp instead of 7. I ended up buying him hoping it was a missprint etc, but it still showed up as he has 0 spp. :cry:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k19qiqhm2jxbr ... 1-26-17.db

Warfish

Re: BUG with freebooters after match

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks for reporting this. I will pass it along to the powers that be.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Tristelune

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

My English is not very good, the player is a Mercenary or Journeyman ?

Reed

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I've never heard the word "freebooter" being used about them, but it must be a Journeyman as you can't buy Mercenaries after the match.

Warfish

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes I meant Jounymen, I used the wrong term. My Bad.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Tristelune

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Ok thanks ! It is thus a bug :D

Return to Technical Forum