[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Request for increasing the maximum amount of teams

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:05 am

Request for increasing the maximum amount of teams

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

Request for increasing the maximum amount of teams

PostSun May 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Cyanide, could you please make it possible for a coach to have more than 32 teams at the same time?

After playing actively for ten months I have run out of room for new teams. All teams I have are either currently playing in a league or fulfill another useful role in my roster. I have already had to start deleting even successful teams to make room for league teams. I'd like to keep the ones I have left and not delete any more of them.

I woud like to create some new teams to be able to offer more even matches for other new teams and especially for new coaches. I have already heard from some that they can't find matches at starting TV as often the only others playing online are experienced coaches with developed teams. It's more fun for both coaches when the teams are as close in team value as possible, especially when the teams are new.

It would also be nice to be able to get more familiar with the colleges I've used less, if only I had the room for them. The added variety would add more interest and enjoyment to the game.

Thank you for your time.

Warfish

Re: Request for increasing the maximum amount of teams

PostMon May 27, 2013 1:50 am

Hi, I not sure if they have any plans to change the current limit, but I'll ask the powers that be and I'll post any response I get.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Reed

PostMon May 27, 2013 8:52 am

Ok, thanks, Warfish!

Reed

PostTue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Thanks for increasing the amount of teams, Cyanide! Much appreciated.

Return to Technical Forum