[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Can't retrieve password

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 pm

Can't retrieve password

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

RixorDK

Can't retrieve password

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 10:37 am

Hi

I bought Dungeonbowl long time a go and wanted to revisit it now that it was updated.

But i forgot my Password to the online part and when i try to get account information send to my mail nothing happens and i have checked my spam folder there is nothing and i can't make new account since it says i already have one so how do i get to play again?

Please help i wanna play again so bad

Reed

Re: Can't retrieve password

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Did you use a different e-mail address at the time you made the account? If so, do you still have access to it? Maybe the new password was sent to that address instead of your current one.

Also, sometimes it takes a while to get a response from these automated systems. Maybe you have received the message now that some time has passed?

In any case, I hope you regain access to your account and are able to play again!

Jolly Roger

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi Rixor,
With your player key you can create a new account, or you can send me your player key and I'll see if I can help you. :)

alang79

PostFri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 pm

I am having the same problem. I bought the game a while ago when it first came out. Now I can't retrieve my password. I only use one email so I know I didn't enter in another one. I have my account key from steam so I'm not typing it in wrong either. I don't really even care about my old team if I can just get it reset so I could make a new account. Why is there no option to do that?

Jolly Roger

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Hi,
Thanks for the report, we're going to investigate on the issue.

In the meantime, you can create a ticket on our Support Center here :
http://support.cyanide-studio.com/
They'll help you to retrieve your password.

madmario

PostMon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

I just wanted toad that I have had the same problem. I've been trying to get tech support to help me.

Return to Technical Forum