[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - No exp for playing against bots ?

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 pm

No exp for playing against bots ?

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

endzeit

No exp for playing against bots ?

PostMon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi, is it normal I'm not getting any experience when playing against bots in online mode ?? I will see messages in game saying my players got experience but when clicking on the player it still shows 0/6. I played about 3 games against different bots with the same results, my team is still at 1000 Team Value.

Did I miss something ???

Thanks !

Reed

Re: No exp for playing against bots ?

PostMon Jun 30, 2014 4:39 pm

It is normal. The bot matches do not award SPP or gold. The after-match screen erroneously shows SPP and gold as if they were awarded to you but when you look at your team later they have not actually gotten any rewards.

If you look at the in-game Guide, the Solo section, the lack of rewards is documented there.

Return to Technical Forum