[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Problem with screen size

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:18 am

Problem with screen size

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Seeker57

Problem with screen size

PostWed Jul 02, 2014 7:13 pm

When start the new Knockout Edition, it starts fine, but the screen size seems to be "too big," with ends of left/right screen extending off the monitor (including some needed buttons. How can I fix this? Thanks for your help in advance.

Reed

Re: Problem with screen size

PostWed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 pm

"Graphic Options?

I can't find any Options. When I start the game it goes full-screen but it seems there is something missing at the right side and bottom side. But I can't change any settings. Any help?

Hm. When I use the arrow keys, there seems to be an option panel between team viewer and additional content, but when i hit return, it slides the options in and right out again...

Hah! When I hold Return, I can click on the Options with my mouse. I adjusted the resolution, it asked me if I wanted to restart and I did. Now all is fine!

So to be clear:

You use the arrow-keys to get to the options and then you don't only click return, but hold it, so you can click on the appropriate option."

(copied from another Dungeonbowl-related forum, hope it works for you!)

Return to Technical Forum