[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Can't get access to online account

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:27 pm

Can't get access to online account

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

steffanwhq

Can't get access to online account

PostSun Jul 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello

I have recently created an account for online player with the account creator in "Dungeonbowl Knockout edition". The problem i'm having nowm is that i can't log in with this account. I keep getting the error "Error: Invalid user name".

I noticed afterwards that i didn't get a confirmation on account creation on email. i wasn't prompted about any errors during account creation either though.

I have tried to create a new account, but i get a notification, which says ny account key already has an account attached to it, and that i can delete the one already there and create a new one. Problem here is that i can't find any where to delete the account either. I'm guessing that i need to log in to my account, which i can't, to delete the account.

I tried the option "Forgot anything?", but this is something of the same story. I'm not getting any email, even though the game tells me it's sending one, with a new password or a link to reset my password or anything.
I've checked inbox and junk mail folders for anything related to the game but nothing.

So is there a fix for this?

Warfish

Re: Can't get access to online account

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 am

Hi, this sounds like a serious issue and as it is Sunday, there is likely nothing that can be done until Monday. If you haven't tried already, you can try contacting Customer Service and see if they can clear up this issue for you, but again I think that is only business hours Mon-Fri.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Return to Technical Forum