[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Game not updating to version 1.2.0.1

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 am

Game not updating to version 1.2.0.1

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

Game not updating to version 1.2.0.1

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 pm

I have the Steam version of Dungeonbowl. It is currently version 1.2.0.0. I have heard from other players that the version should be 1.2.0.1. I cannot play with the players who have updated their games, there's an error prompt about having an incompatible version. Has the update not been integrated into the Steam version of the game?

I have heard also from many other players that they haven't been able to update their game. The player base is currently split into two and we cannot play across the divide. Please fix immediately as this is a huge problem!

I tried to download the latest patch "db-update-11-2-0-1.exe" directly from here
http://downloads.cyanide-studio.com/dungeonbowl/
It runs but the game is not updated.

Reed

Re: Game not updating to version 1.2.0.1

PostWed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 am

The game updated for me last night on Steam. Did you change something to fix this? If so, thanks!

Return to Technical Forum