[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - HorzLabelFormatting error crashed a match

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm

HorzLabelFormatting error crashed a match

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

HorzLabelFormatting error crashed a match

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 6:34 pm

The game just crashed on me on a perfectly normal map, match and situation. I'll add the logs in a bit. The CEGUI.log file has this in the very end:

11/08/2014 19:28:54 (Error) There is no Property named 'HorzLabelFormatting' available in the set.
11/08/2014 19:28:54 (Error) Exception: There is no Property named 'HorzLabelFormatting' available in the set.

A misspelling? Should it be "HorizLabelFormatting" instead somewhere in the code?

Reed

Re: HorzLabelFormatting error crashed a match

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 7:47 pm

I was playing against papapump1228. The match isn't shown on the Recent Matches tab in the MP lobby. I guess it crashed for him, too. The result doesn't show on the team I played with, either, the team is still 1-0 even though this was its second match.

I tried a leap with a Wardancer. The leap failed and then the game crashed. Here are the logs.
Attachments
wd leap crash.zip
(32.56 KiB) Downloaded 914 times

Return to Technical Forum