[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - [Bugs] Team Inducements

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 pm

[Bugs] Team Inducements

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Azorast

[Bugs] Team Inducements

PostFri Feb 06, 2015 2:01 pm

- Seems that we have more bugs on Dungeonbowl online client. Well, this new bugs appears in the Team Inducements phase, when you want purchase any of the different types of inducements of the list, like apothecaries, bribes or mercenaries players.

Jolly Roger

Re: [Bugs] Team Inducements

PostTue Feb 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi there,
Have you tried to contact our support team? https://support.cyanide-studio.com/
If you gave them all the details they should be able to reproduce the bug and fix it.

Azorast

PostTue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi Jolly, yes i did, i posted all the bugs on https://support.cyanide-studio.com/ but seems that nobody works in that support center :(

Jolly Roger

PostMon Feb 16, 2015 11:09 am

Hi,

The support team have received your tickets. They are working on the problem, trying to reproduce the bugs.
I'll keep you informed.

Azorast

PostMon Mar 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Greetings,

Any news? We would like to finish the tournament we have pending due to this bug with my teams.

Regards.

Return to Technical Forum