[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Disconect time - increase please

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:39 am

Disconect time - increase please

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

juck101

Disconect time - increase please

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 1:16 am

Hi,
The time for a disconnect is fairly fast. WOuld it be possible to raise it to 2 minutes please?

Hopefully anyone reading may agree 60 seconds is too fast

MILLANDSON

Re: Disconect time - increase please

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 am

It should ideally be the same 5 minutes as in Legendary Edition, since it does take a few minutes for some routers to reconnect (if it is a problem that can be fixed by resetting the router).

A-r-c-h-o-n

Re: Disconect time - increase please

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 am

I just had a game, where the connection was lost immediatly after the inducementsphase, when each coach was able to see the roster of each other. After counting the 30sec (?) down, I could do... nothing. Not a "Quit Match" Button or anything to click. I had to kill DB in the process manager. That should not happen - there should be some sort of option, to return to the lobby.

And it gets even more strange. While i wrote the report above (taking me about a couple of minutes) suddenly it loaded the stadium - just to show the "emptying the stadium"-dialogwindow immediatly afterwards. But there was no timer running down (at least no one was shown). In the matches played-record the match was registered as 0:0 and "home team disconnected from server" (as it should).

But plz show a timer running down in the screen before!

Return to Technical Forum