[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Bug - Bringing Players Back from KO

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:26 am

Bug - Bringing Players Back from KO

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Chel

Bug - Bringing Players Back from KO

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 am

Firstly, can we have the Technical forum unlocked in order to report issues?

Okay, this one may either be a bug or an awkward feature, I'll let you decide.

Any player removed from the pitch is added to the Dug Out. Unfortunately there is not a seperate KO box. The Magic Sponge can then be used to move one player per turn from the Dug Out to the Reserves. This should only work for KO'd players, as far as I am aware, yet there is no clear way of telling if a player was KO'd, injured, or lost in space. Injured and lost in space players should simply be removed, as currenty the client allows you to move them back to the Reserves.

Once in the reserves, players have the option to warp back in, however those that were lost in space, injured, or ejected by the referee simply do not appear, and this uses up your warp for the turn Can this be prevented? These players can not return, but the client appears to give you the option, then fail the move.

Also, the sponge is supposed to be used at the START of a player's turn; can we have a 15 second timer like in BB for the wizard, to allow players the chance to sponge without fogetting? I can be difficult to juggle this in the 2 minute turns.
He Who Lives By The Sword has as strong a wrist as He Who Lives By Himself
- Wise Man Says

Return to Technical Forum