[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Ball Not In Possession Bug

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Ball Not In Possession Bug

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Teutatis

Ball Not In Possession Bug

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 6:08 pm

'Ball Not In Possession Bug' ...I've no idea what else to call it lol, Doomroller OP bug? So tough it scares the game into giving up :lol:

Anyway :evil:

Ball was not in possession, just lying on the ground.
    My Doomroller attacks a nearby player and knocks him flat.
    Victory awarded to my opponent.

I mean seriously, this stuff should have been caught in testing. Some of the rulings are really a bit suspect, crashes reported (only had 1) and now the game deciding it's all over when it really is not.

Come on Cyanide, a lot of us would have seen this stuff if we were beta testing and given you better PR if it worked from day one, as it should, if your charging people money. :?

I am hoping this incentive of playing a week before it is released by pre-ordering the game, wasn't some crazy way of getting us to pay for the game and do the beta testing for you.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

Return to Technical Forum