[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Unspent inducements added to permanent treasury?

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:08 pm

Unspent inducements added to permanent treasury?

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Waldorf

Unspent inducements added to permanent treasury?

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 am

I've only just noticed this and am about to run off on holiday for a week so cannot confirm, but I'm fairly sure if you get allocated inducement cash and don't spend it, it ends up in your bank at the end of the match!

RobertJPowell

Re: Unspent inducements added to permanent treasury?

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 11:51 am

Waldorf wrote:I've only just noticed this and am about to run off on holiday for a week so cannot confirm, but I'm fairly sure if you get allocated inducement cash and don't spend it, it ends up in your bank at the end of the match!

I'll give that a test in a bit to try to confirm it.

MILLANDSON

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm

That hasn't been the case for my games - I've usually had 70k inducements that I've not been able to use, and it hasn't been added to my treasury.

Waldorf

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 pm

I could easily have been mistaken, there have been a lot of bugged game endings when both sets of winnings have been awarded to one player.

RobertJPowell

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 pm

MILLANDSON wrote:That hasn't been the case for my games - I've usually had 70k inducements that I've not been able to use, and it hasn't been added to my treasury.

Confirmed. The gold not used shows on the inducements page but does not get deposited to the treasury.

Return to Technical Forum