[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Fan Factor

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:26 pm

Fan Factor

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Teutatis

Fan Factor

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

Just a little confused here. When editing my team equipment (Fan Factor/Apothecary/Re-Rolls) I'm unable to increase the Fan Factor, now I believe this is increased by winning matches.

What I would like to know is why is the option presented, if this can only be bought for 10K/point when the team is first corrected. Or am I missing something?

I can toggle the Apothecary and Re-Rolls up/down, but not Fan Factor. Not tried to see if they would let me buy them though...it might just not let me.
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

MILLANDSON

Re: Fan Factor

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 pm

As in normal Blood Bowl, you can only buy Fan Factor at team creation.

Return to Technical Forum