[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - BUG: no dauntless skill use during blitz

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:26 pm

BUG: no dauntless skill use during blitz

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

douglowe

BUG: no dauntless skill use during blitz

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Just played a game with Bob McBone on one of his custom pitches. We noticed that our Trollslayers were not using their dauntless skill during blitz moves - blocks were fine, it seems that just blitzing is affected by this.
Attachments
Replay_2012-06-10_16-07-50.zip
(40.8 KiB) Downloaded 692 times

Frans

Re: BUG: no dauntless skill use during blitz

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Same here, it happend 3 times at the begin of the match.

I added the 3 importants file. Log, replay and Matchreport.. I don't know is they are all needed for you, but like that you have all of them ^^.
Attachments
DB000.rar
(11.17 KiB) Downloaded 681 times
MatchReport.rar
(3.82 KiB) Downloaded 703 times
Replay_2012-06-25_15-01-22.rar
(35.2 KiB) Downloaded 712 times

Nails

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Same happened to me, tho I never got a chance to try blocking.

Reed

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I just had a match where dauntless worked when blitzing. I'm attaching the logs and a dice log screenshot. The troll slayer started the blitz from the knocked down state. I don't know if this lets dauntless work. Does anyone have similar experiences?

I wonder if dauntless has been silently fixed in some patch? Is it still not working when blitzing in general? Has anyone seen this either fail or not after the last patch?
Attachments
Dauntless_blitz_working_small.jpg
Dauntless_blitz_working_small.jpg (66.42 KiB) Viewed 14678 times
dauntless_blitz_working.zip
(112.06 KiB) Downloaded 703 times

Reed

PostWed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Since my last post I have seen several Dauntless+Blitzes when starting from knocked out state (Dauntless was rolled) and a normal Block+Dauntless (Dauntless was not rolled).

Reed

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 pm

I have now seen several normal blocks and blitzes (starting both from the standing up and the knocked down state) made by a Troll Slayer and in all cases Dauntless worked correctly. It has definitely been fixed without telling us about it. Why does Cyanide keep doing this? Don't they want us to know they are working on the issues we have found and making the game better? In any case, thanks for the fix, Cyanide!

Gaixo

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 3:48 pm

I never had an issue with Dauntless. Are you sure it's been fixed, and that it isn't that some other condition has changed?

Reed

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 pm

No, I'm not sure. It's in Nuffle's hands. Or possibly Patrick Pligersdorffer's.

Isha

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Any idea if dauntless is now working on normal blitzes?

I have a skill pending for my wolves ........

Reed

PostSun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 am

Isha wrote:Any idea if dauntless is now working on normal blitzes?

I have recently seen it working correctly many times both on normal blitzes and blocks (using troll slayers). I hear it (like Horns) doesn't work if you need to roll for Precarious Position when you blitz or block. By the way, these issues and many others are also covered in the "The Secret Rules of DB or You Can Win More" thread.
Next

Return to Technical Forum