[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Request to make the dice roll log background smaller

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am

Request to make the dice roll log background smaller

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

Request to make the dice roll log background smaller

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 8:06 pm

I've attached two screenshots. One shows the dice roll log and the other the chat log, both on the bottom at left. I have made the background as dark as it can go from the options as I find the log hard to read otherwise.

The size of the background is fine for long chat messages but for the log (which I mostly use) it covers too large an area, making playing a bit harder as it's hard to see the bottom middle area of the screen.

I know there are people who know how to mod the UI elements. Would someone like to make the background smaller, about the width of the longest log messages in the log screenshot? I don't mind if the chats overflow the background, they are seldom that long. Thanks for your attention.

P.S. I know I can toggle off the UI elements (Tab, Alt-Z). I prefer having them on.
Attachments
long_line.jpg
chat background
long_line.jpg (160.72 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
log.jpg
log background
log.jpg (167.18 KiB) Viewed 3059 times

Return to Technical Forum