[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Synchronisation and relog problem

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:35 am

Synchronisation and relog problem

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Captain Blaster

Synchronisation and relog problem

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Guys,

after synchronisation problems during inducement screen there comes a massage, if i like to reconnect or to quit, whatever i click the connection with host is lost. After a while, cause nothing happens, i Alt F4......

Then after starting the game and trying to connect again there comes a massage:

Error: Can not perform concurrent login. (or something like that) :?:

I have to wait a loooooooong time, till i can connect again.......... :x

So please guys take a look, if you can solve this problem. :idea:

Cheers
Captain Blaster

Darkson

Re: Synchronisation and relog problem

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

An issue with the BB game as well, nothing to do but wait (they haven't fixed after 3 versions of BB, so I doubt they can).
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Captain Blaster

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey Darksen,

yeah i know about the skills of the cyanide guys :evil:

But this issue happens to often in DB......so its REALY annoying when it happens every 2nd game.......

Dear Cyanide guys,

please keep me informed about the progress, but you can also say:"We are not skilled enough to solve this problem!" ;)

So Cheers again
Captain Blaster

Captain Blaster

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Haaaaaaalllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo :evil:

ANYBODY there :?: :?: :?:

NO Reaction, NOTHING!!!

This bug occures again and again and again........... :!: :!: :!:

Its REALLY annoying, do you guys from Cyanide don't get it :?: :?: :?:

Nearly every game, if it comes to, i find BUGS BUGS BUGS and nothing is done to solve this problems, even things worked in BBLE does not work here, how bad is that :?: :?: :?:

Maybe i should use my old connections to GW to inform them what is really going on here, with a little luck it will reach the right hands to get things rolling :!: :!: :!:

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Just had a game, where I encountered multiple sync warnings (trying to pick up again worked for 4+5 times), but when my opponent finally teleported his DR the connection broke. It looks a bit interessing - see the picture and the moving and invisible DR on his way to the teleporter. Maybe that screenshot can help to identify a problem here...

Return to Technical Forum