[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - *Major Glitch* Caused me to lose game.

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:36 pm

*Major Glitch* Caused me to lose game.

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Wingtail

*Major Glitch* Caused me to lose game.

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Playing in a matched + ranked game. Down to turn 24. I had 5 guys left, opponent had 3 left. I knock out his ball carrier, the ball bounces into a open Lava space. (Playing on Rush) The ball stayed in place and nobody could get to it. Then sudden death and the guys start disapearing one by one. The last of his guys flash out leaving me with three more on the field. Game doesn't end and we keep switching turns. Opponent ending turn then on my turn a guy teleports away then end turn. Finally after three rounds of oppoenent not having a player and me losing my last one the game still keeps going with no players on the field on either side. 2 more turns and then the match ends and I lose the game. Basically says I discoed when I know for sure I did not. Opponent got both MVPs and such. Just an FYI that should probably be looked into as it is a fairly big glitch I think.

Aze22

Re: *Major Glitch* Caused me to lose game.

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 am

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please attach the replay ?

Wingtail

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Didn't save a replay because I didn't think of it at the time. Will make sure to do so if it happens again. Thanks.

Reed

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

The replays are saved automatically. It will be there if you didn't purposefully delete it yourself. They are saved in
My Documents / DungeonBowl / Saves / Replays
(C:\Users\<YourUserNameHere>\Documents\DungeonBowl\Saves\Replays)

You can watch replays from the Replays button in the main menu to see which one is the right one. (Sorry if you already knew all that.)

Wingtail

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 am

Okay found the replay file, thanks for that. It wouldn't let me upload the file as it said that the DB extension not allowed. So I zipped it and attached it so just unzip it and let me know what you think.
Attachments
Replay_2012-07-12_12-19-31.zip
Replay of Bugged Game
(85.31 KiB) Downloaded 635 times

Paddywhack

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm

just happened to me too, but I was the one that should have lost! I don't like winning like this. Not sure how to add the file to this forum though?

Reed

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Paddywhack wrote:Not sure how to add the file to this forum though?

Zip it first and then use the "Upload attachment" tab below the Submit button row on this forum when you write the post. In other words, you attach the file to a forum post to add it to the forum. You can also add pictures to your posts the same way or alternatively with img tags.

Paddywhack

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm

OK - Here it is I hope.
Attachments
Replay_2012-07-13_10-48-30.zip
(43.84 KiB) Downloaded 620 times

Return to Technical Forum