[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.5

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:53 pm

Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.5

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Silmael

Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.5

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey guys!

We are releasing a DLC tomorrow, sure, but there is also an update scheduled for tonight (European time). Here is the changelog :

- Fixed an exploit where Going For It were not rolled.
- Fixed "Black" Sky not correctly saved when editing a dungeon.
- Fixed some GUI issues on inducements pages.
- Added coach names on inducements pages.
- Referee is back in the dungeon.
- Outlines setting (O key) is now saved.
- Added data for Grey Wizards and Jade Wizards.

As you can see, nothing about the Death Roller for now, we are working on something to submit to Games Workshop.

Hope you will enjoy the new teams !

If some of you have issues with downloading the patch, here is the direct link.

Reed

Re: Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.5

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Silmael wrote:- Added coach names on inducements pages.
- Referee is back in the dungeon.
- Outlines setting (O key) is now saved.

Hurray! So, now we'll have to cut down on the fouling...

Sorry to immediately bring up new requests, but could you please also store the state of the K, N and G keys? Currently we have to set them how we want them for every match.

douglowe

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Silmael wrote:- Added data for Grey Wizards and Jade Wizards.

Interesting. Does this mean there will have to be a patch before each of the tam DLCs are released, or is it more just a rules update for players like the fanatic?

I hope the deathroller request to GW goes okay. What ruleset are you thinking of adopting for it?

Gaixo

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Gaixo wrote:So is [renaming players] proving more difficult than expected? Seems like it would be an easy fix. Quite a few coaches have made in-game comments to me about how it bothers them. Sometimes even without prompting. ;)

Seriously, how hard could this be to implement?

douglowe

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Gaixo wrote:
Gaixo wrote:So is [renaming players] proving more difficult than expected? Seems like it would be an easy fix. Quite a few coaches have made in-game comments to me about how it bothers them. Sometimes even without prompting. ;)

I imagine it's more a question of where on the list of jobs to do this is, rather than how easy the task itself is.

Reed

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Silmael wrote:- Referee is back in the dungeon.

Log from a game I just played:

| GameLog(02): MIL #07 Ketill Dufthak Armour Value (9+) : 1 + 1 + 1{Assists} = 3 -> Failure
| GameLog(02): SLA Armour roll is a double -> #03 Draklond is ejected by the referee!
| GameLog(-1): SLA suffer a TURNOVER! : Ejected by the referee!

Oh yes.

Gaixo

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 pm

douglowe wrote:
Gaixo wrote:

I imagine it's more a question of where on the list of jobs to do this is, rather than how easy the task itself is.

To each his own, dude. I would imagine the same scenario, but differ with the list, and would place this issue over four of the items most recently fixed.

Reed

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Silmael wrote:- Referee is back in the dungeon.

This is nice, but it would be even nicer if the referee was visible in the dungon like he is in Blood Bowl. The place feels a bit lonely and barren without the little guy in the funny suit.

Evilstein

PostWed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm

The refs are the Magicians themselves. But yes we could have one on the field.

Captain Blaster

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

Let me say something about your fixes........
Silmael wrote:- Fixed an exploit where Going For It were not rolled.

Ahhhh, which one?
Silmael wrote:- Fixed "Black" Sky not correctly saved when editing a dungeon.

Oh yes, this bug was on the top of my list to be fixed. This was R-E-A-L-L-Y importend to be done.
Silmael wrote:- Fixed some GUI issues on inducements pages.

OK.
Silmael wrote:- Added coach names on inducements pages.

GREAT JOB!!! You guys are my heroes!!!
Silmael wrote:- Referee is back in the dungeon

OK.
Silmael wrote:- Outlines setting (O key) is now saved.

Yeah, whatever.......
Silmael wrote:- Added data for Grey Wizards and Jade Wizards.

And how do i get it? Couldn't find anything on the homepage, when i tried it ingame, i was asked for the activation code :evil:

This stuff is everything you guys did in the last month??? What about the real problems, synchronisation probs, loner placement bug, loner buying after match bug, BUG, BUG, BUG.............???

douglowe wrote:I imagine it's more a question of where on the list of jobs to do this is, rather than how easy the task itself is

Ohhh yeah its really hard to find time to do work, while checking facebook account, eating, watering flowers.......

Silmael wrote:As you can see, nothing about the Death Roller for now, we are working on something to submit to Games Workshop.

Where is the problem with the deathroller, let the deathroller be the deathroller!!! The only thing that really fits is imo take away secretweapon and let him cost +30K.
Next

Return to Technical Forum