[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Why can't I pay for the DLC with PayPal?

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 pm

Why can't I pay for the DLC with PayPal?

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Reed

Why can't I pay for the DLC with PayPal?

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Why can't I pay for the Jade/Grey College pack DLC with PayPal? I bought the full game with PayPal and I can see PayPal is still an option for buying the full game. However, when I try to buy the DLC, PayPal is not offered as an option. I would like to use PayPal for convenience and to not need to give yet another web shop my credit card information.

Maybe Gamesplanet/Metaboli automaticaly removes PayPal for sales totals under a certain amount because of the relatively high processing fees of PayPal?

Jolly Roger

Re: Why can't I pay for the DLC with PayPal?

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Excactly, there's a problem actually with paypal and the "small" amounts. Metaboli is working on it to reintegrate Paypal in the payment solutions for the DLC. Sorry about that.

Reed

Re: Why can't I pay for the DLC with PayPal?

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Metaboli is working on it to reintegrate Paypal in the payment solutions for the DLC.

That's good news, thanks, Jolly!

Return to Technical Forum