[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - How to update?

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:39 pm

How to update?

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

sandmanccl

How to update?

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Just bought the game and the DLC. Activated and installed both properly. (I purchased it directly through Cyanide's site and used the manual installer because the downloader program they use is atrocious and wouldn't work right.)

Trying to connect so I can play, but I get a "Game is not up to date" error message. A friend told me to run it in admin and I should get a game prompt to update to the latest file but that hasn't been my experience.

Is there some manual patch somewhere I can download? I'd hate to drop $20 bucks on a game I can't get to work.

sandmanccl

Re: How to update?

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Go figure. I worked it out on my own.

You have to launch the auto-run splash screen. Working directly off the DB.exe will not patch the game.

Figured I'd go ahead and leave this up here in case any one else runs into this problem.

Return to Technical Forum