[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Horns don't work from Precarious Positions

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:58 am

Horns don't work from Precarious Positions

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Gaixo

Re: Horns don't work from Precarious Positions

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't make it "not true" - just means you haven't experienced it.
I never suffered from the "missing players" bug in BB, doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Of course, you'd expect mods to attach the log file... ;)

I guess I took "always don't" as written (i.e. "don't ever"), instead of assuming he meant to write "don't always."

Tristelune

Re: Horns don't work from Precarious Positions

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Gaixo wrote:That's not true. I'm not sure if you're saying it shouldn't work (older version of the rules) or that it doesn't work (due to a bug), but either way it's not the case. I've done it a bunch of times and just checked it in Hotseat mode.

look my match VS wood elfs today and you can see it doesn't work, I'm in precarious position but I successful it. The precarious position can be the reason of the bug.
Previous

Return to Technical Forum