[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Fanatic Still Bugged? cannot activate players after fanatic

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Fanatic Still Bugged? cannot activate players after fanatic

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Light Raven

Fanatic Still Bugged? cannot activate players after fanatic

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I've played a Jade game tonight, there seem to be a bug with the fanatic: it sometimes doesn't finish its turn, thus preventing activating unplayed players. This happened once on a teleport accident, but also once when the fanatic gets moved, then another player is selected (but not played, just clicked on) then back onto the fanatic to finish its move.
Replay attached
Attachments
Replay_2012-07-27_19-58-29.zip
(60.38 KiB) Downloaded 633 times

juck101

Re: Fanatic Still Bugged? cannot activate players after fana

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

mine fell down on a both down and should of caused a turnover. The game clock frooze and we had to quit

pmcc

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 am

I just fixed an issue with Lost in Space and Fanatic. I'm looking at other possible issues...

Lomi

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Also happens on a failed precarious position with a fanatic

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:00 pm

I noticed, that my opponent seems to have no precarious-position rolls when "blocking" with his fanatic.
Edit: false interpretation of the rules from me. Sorry. When I moved my own player, it seems like have always to go the full MA, before I can end my turn or move another player. That was really anoying, when I got him beside my troll and wanted to stay there (because of really stupid) - but had to move away from him again.
Last edited by A-r-c-h-o-n on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bucc

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Having to move the fanatic his full MA I seem to recall being the same in regular BB. I don't think we will see a fix to that anytime soon, and i would put it a long way down on the priority list of issues needing fixing. Needing to roll PP, well... i can live without that one too. Wouldn't mind getting it fixed though

Darkson

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

If I understand your 2nd part, you mean that you always have to move your fanatic it's full MA?
If that's what you mean then that's not a bug, but the correct rule. A Fanatic must always use it's full MA allowance - the only choice you have if whether to use any GFI's (or not move the Fanatic at all).
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Bucc

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Right. Thanks Darkson. I was trying to remember if that was the case when i made my post. Makes sense fluff-wise too.

Tristelune

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm

know the fanatic don't make precarious position roll.

Return to Technical Forum