[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Sync error

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:16 pm

Sync error

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Beatnizzle

Sync error

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 am

I really want to play this game, but every time I manage to get a game I am constantly spammed by synchronization errors until the game finally loses its connection. It is incredibly frustrating. I disabled my firewall and I was able to play 2 full games yesterday. Today though even with my firewall turned off I keep getting the messages and haven't been able to play a single game. Is there anything other than the firewall that could be causing this?

Beatnizzle

Re: Sync error

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Hate to bump my old thread but I really would like to play this game, I loved it when i had a chance to play. Can anyone think of a solution?

Evilstein

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

Do you have problem with other Online Games ?
Post here your internet configuration (your country, your internet compagny etc...), maybe someone will help you but not me.

Beatnizzle

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 am

Honestly no, this is the only game I'm having issues in. I played a game of blood bowl just last night with no issue. It seems to be only Dungeonbowl.

Return to Technical Forum