[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Opposing team no players bug

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

Opposing team no players bug

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

katadder

Opposing team no players bug

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

played a game yesterday and it got to sudden death. the opposing team had his last player throw a block which resulted in him being badly hurt and having no players on the pitch.
fortunately for me I had 8 players left and could score but my opponent didnt forfeit he just had to end his turn each turn and let me move my ball carrier.

obviously if I didnt have players left or not enough to score this could have been a problem as I should have won by forfeit but have a feeling if I had gone 8 more turns I would have lost by forfeit.

Bucc

Re: Opposing team no players bug

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Yep, I can confirm this bug.

I just lost a game seconds ago due to this bug. I had players left, my opponent lost his last in his own turn (PP roll). Game continued until i ran out of players, my opponent won.
- Extremely frustrating spending a game of 30 turns and something close to 2 hours, where horns constantly bugged out, traps allowed players to be brought back in when they should not, only to have the victory robbed from me, along with winnings and SPP.

Cyanide, I am sorry to say this, but bugs like that really sucks. There are so many bugs in this game, and things that are not implemented according to the rules (traps springs to mind here). I thought this game had potential but I have come to the point, where I begin to lose faith and hope. So get the freaking bugs fixed, they are gamebreaking.

I would like to add too, that bringing the ref back in the game, has made for a frustrating experience. Fouling is almost never worth it now, and it is so cheesy to face teams that don't stand up. The game was better before, more fast paced and fun, and gave motivation for trying to get the game going. Not really you who are to blame here Cyanide, due to the rules, but it has turned out as I expected.

smoked_g60

Re: Opposing team no players bug

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 am

Wow, thats really strange...I had no idea.

Return to Technical Forum