[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Matchmaker not pairing up multiple people

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:37 am

Matchmaker not pairing up multiple people

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Norc'arolina Pirates

Matchmaker not pairing up multiple people

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 am

Numerous times I have had various teams qued in matchmaker for a ranked match and non ranked match and there were several other players just sitting there qued up as well. up to 30-45 minutes have gone by with none of us getting paired. what is the exact difference in TV that the game will simply not allow to pair? Please disclose this info to us.

Gaixo

Re: Matchmaker not pairing up multiple people

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

It does seem like it should be easier to get a match. I know I've been on and people have claimed to have ranked teams with TVs very near my own, and it doesn't put us into a game. Are there other factors at work?

Return to Technical Forum