[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - bug with tie breaker.

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:54 pm

bug with tie breaker.

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

motto79

bug with tie breaker.

PostSat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am

the other day i played a match, and cleaned the map of opposing players. Then tie breaker began. (was late in the match) and i started losing players, all the time the one closest to the ball.. Ok thats fine but it keep going on, him not having any players, he could not lose one, and so he was still in the game. Ended up costing me 13 sp's, if you look at the tie breaker, or at least 8 for a TD and a MvP. but when you clear the pitch, and he cant get more players on the field. Why does the match not end then and there. random TD awarded and MvP awarded. the whole both MvP's to one team is silly in the first place, and should in fact only happen when theres a disconnection of a gamer.

And on a side note considered taking a look at the Deathroller ?. Its designed for a game of 2 halfs, with usually a few kickoff's pr. half. Meaning that its not supposed to be on the pitch the whole game. Its silly to see it dominate a game more or less on its own, time after time.

Rogue

Re: bug with tie breaker.

PostSat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks for reporting these issues. Both have been reported, but it is always useful to have additional confirmation.

Return to Technical Forum