[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.6

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:49 am

Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.6

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.6

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 am

The game will be uptated this in few minutes, here is the changelog :

---------------------------------------------------
Changelog 11.0.0.6
---------------------------------------------------

- Changed the <2> Loner max rule to <2> 5+ ST positions max.
- New pause system:
* Only the acting team can now pause the game.
* There is now a timer after each pause to prevent the player from pausing the game too much. The timer increases after each pause and resets to its minimal value after a certain amount of time without pausing.
- Fixed memory leak in Hot Seat GUI.
- Fixed wrong Star Players for Colleges.
- Fixed Fanatic preventing other players to move when failing Precarious Position roll.
- Fixed Fanatic preventing other players to move when Lost in Space.
- Added a sound when an opponent is found in Matchmaking.
- Added support for Outdoor Kit.

katadder

Re: Changelog: Patch 11.0.0.6

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 am

cant believe you still went with that stupid limit on STR5 characters, do you even read the forums? nobody wanted it (apart from tristelune) and there was mass protest against it. way to damage your own game cyanide.

dunno why you bothered fixing the fanatic as the new rule that everybody was against but you went with anyway means nobody will use them anymore.

Captain Blaster

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

Jolly Roger wrote:- Changed the <2> Loner max rule to <2> 5+ ST positions max.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....and what about the teams with for example 3 x Treeman and 1 x Oger?

Seriously guys use your little brains.........

Tristelune

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 11:18 am

katadder wrote:cant believe you still went with that stupid limit on STR5 characters, do you even read the forums? nobody wanted it (apart from tristelune) and there was mass protest against it. way to damage your own game cyanide.

dunno why you bothered fixing the fanatic as the new rule that everybody was against but you went with anyway means nobody will use them anymore.

I don't WANT it, I've just give this solution, have many 5+ strong in the same team is not a problem for me, the death roller is not a problem and haven't a referre too.

Many players cry out many rules and I prefer offer solution to ignore them and game death.

Lancaster Matt

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

I'm not against 2 max 5+ big guys.

However it does make the 0-2 race for the Jade Wizards pointless - since you could pick 2 trolls from the Goblin list anyway.

Does this limit include strength skill upped players?

katadder

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

Tristelune wrote:
katadder wrote:cant believe you still went with that stupid limit on STR5 characters, do you even read the forums? nobody wanted it (apart from tristelune) and there was mass protest against it. way to damage your own game cyanide.

I don't WANT it, I've just give this solution, have many 5+ strong in the same team is not a problem for me, the death roller is not a problem and haven't a referre too.

Many players cry out many rules and I prefer offer solution to ignore them and game death.

we gave lots of solutions in the english forums to the deathroller. the french forum (as its lightly populated) gave yours which is not a solution to the deathroller or anything else but basically screws over alot of teams against the deathroller. it has also destroyed one of the official teams, the goblins can no longer run 2 trolls and a fanatic, so even though cyanide cant change teams they have just changed one by messing up yet again.

would have been better tristelune if you had ignored this as basically your idea has made the game worse, but then french mod for a french company that cant get the game right in the 1st place, what do we expect? obviously france isnt a good place for gaming ideas (hence the death of rackham)

Tristelune

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:13 pm

You don't understood my ideas (my English is not so good :D but you don't try to speack french ;) )I don't agree with other French players like "Evilstein" but when the majority of players ask to modify the rules the better you can do is to offer solution. I don't say the solution of two players with 5+ strong was THE solution.

For me play with all player of all roster is not a problem, mis just a rule for secret weapons.

Gaixo

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Always a sad day when a patch makes a game worse.

Has anyone answered the question as to what happens if a character gains ST? I guess he remains grandfathered in (as do the current big guys), but if one of the ST5 players dies you just can't replace him?

I'm also really curious about how much programming would be required to allow us to rename players. It's a feature that is in BB, and was meant to be in this game, so I would think that much of the framework would be in place already. But then, I'm not a programmer. Is it more an issue of getting name filters in place or something? A fix was promised a month ago.

Warfish

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi, when they say 5 str, they are refereing to Big Guys like orges, trolls and the much hated death roller (and maybe the gobin fanatic) Regular players with 5 str due to lvl ups will not be affected. Those that have more than 2 str big guys will be able to keep them but will not be able to replace past the new 2 big guy limit.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Tristelune

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Warfish wrote:Hi, when they say 5 str, they are refereing to Big Guys like orges, trolls and the much hated death roller (and maybe the gobin fanatic) Regular players with 5 str due to lvl ups will not be affected. Those that have more than 2 str big guys will be able to keep them but will not be able to replace past the new 2 big guy limit.

+1 that limit players have 5+ strong when you buy it.
Next

Return to Technical Forum