[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - BUG: scrappa sorehead has no skills!

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:40 am

BUG: scrappa sorehead has no skills!

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

douglowe

BUG: scrappa sorehead has no skills!

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 am

Playing a game with jade college at the moment - I took Scrappa sorehead as my inducement. He has no skills other than loner (though when I looked at the replay of the game he was shown as having no skills at all - not even loner!).

The replay file is attached.
Attachments
Replay_2012-08-15_23-35-35.zip
(79.67 KiB) Downloaded 613 times

Reed

Re: BUG: scrappa sorehead has no skills!

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 am

In a related note, I played a game yesterday where my opponent hired Troll Slayer Grim Ironjaw with his inducement money. The only skill Grim had during the match was Loner. I imagine this did not amuse the other coach much.

douglowe

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Reed wrote:In a related note, I played a game yesterday where my opponent hired Troll Slayer Grim Ironjaw with his inducement money. The only skill Grim had during the match was Loner. I imagine this did not amuse the other coach much.

I imagine not - scrappa not having any skills was just a minor inconvenience - Grim not having any skills will make a serious difference!

The game started with the star players having no skills - could it be that when cyanide added the proper racial limits on who can hire which star player they re-broke the skill lists?

Lomi

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

I am playing atm with Grashnak with no skills. I thought this bug had been squashed :( 310k wasted.

Warfish

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 am

Hi guys, this bug has been found and will be fixed in the next update.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

douglowe

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

Warfish wrote:Hi guys, this bug has been found and will be fixed in the next update.

This is good. Any idea when the next update will be?

Warfish

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 am

In about 2 weeks if not sooner.
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Return to Technical Forum