[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Spectator Mode "Menu" button missing

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:12 am

Spectator Mode "Menu" button missing

THE DUGOUT : Have a technical problem? Share it with the community.
  • Author

douglowe

Spectator Mode "Menu" button missing

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 pm

This evening I had a look at a couple of matches being played using spectator mode. I found that the menu button for quitting the game is now missing - so I had to exit using ALT-F4 to kill the dungeon bowl program. Presumably this is a side-effect of limiting the menu button being accessible only on your own turn?

REDEATH

Re: Spectator Mode "Menu" button missing

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 6:01 am

Me too I am stuck in someone elses match can't quit it.

Stagmummer

Re: Spectator Mode "Menu" button missing

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 am

Yeah did the same thing today..had to close the entire game to stop spectating. Pretty lame :evil:

Return to Technical Forum