[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Celestial college starting roster suggestions

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

Celestial college starting roster suggestions

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

Stagmummer

Celestial college starting roster suggestions

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Hey I was just wondering if any of you have some suggestions on what a decent starting roster for this college is..I have almost no experience with elves in blood bowl or dungeon bowl and figure maybe I should give them a try. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

douglowe

Re: Celestial college starting roster suggestions

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 am

Well, seeing as your cheapest player is 70k your options are quite limited.

I reckon I'd go for:
8 High Elf Linemen (560k)
1 High Elf Blitzer (100k)
2 War Dancers (240k)
2 Rerolls (100k)

I've picked High Elf linemen over the Wood Elves because AV8 will help them survive a little longer in the scrum. You could mix & match line elves though, to get a little more speed. Trees are a waste of time (IMHO) - stick to the elves and play a fast & loose game. The War Dancers are there to take out the enemy ball carrier and score - the rest are just there to make sure the war dancers live long enough to do the job ;) You might also consider swapping out the High Elf Blitzer for a Catcher instead, to get a little more speed, but that could cost you in the stand up fights of the first few games.

Stagmummer

Re: Celestial college starting roster suggestions

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Awesome thanks Doug. I was having problems with to many Re-rolls and tree men...I will try this out as soon as I have a day off! :)

Return to Strategy and Tactics