[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Amber Tacticts

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

Amber Tacticts

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

juck101

Amber Tacticts

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am

Anyone had any joy with Amber Wizards list yet?

Reed

Re: Amber Tacticts

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 pm

I've had some joy with them, my most experienced Amber team has nine matches under their belt. The combination of fast, agile Dark Elf blitzers and durable Orc blitzers seasoned with a Gutter Runner, Stormvermin and/or Rat Ogre leads to a rather attractively reliable and fast team. I wouldn't want to get into a drawn out standup fight vs. some heavy hitters with them, though -- and usually I don't need to.

Coach Jester

Re: Amber Tacticts

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 am

my 8-2 team started out with 4 DE blitzers 4 orc blitzers 2 stormvermin and 1 BO
its a good set up as all except the BO start with block
skills i got them as they moved up where Leap , side step for the DE's and stand firm for the BO, orc blitzers and stomers

my 8-9 team started with 1 GR 1 stormer, 4 BO 2 orc blitzers and 4 DE blitzers.. again i go leap for all DE and GR and stand frim and jugger for my orcs and stormer

i dont think big guys are any good, they just pump ya TV up and often dont do a thing for a turn or 3

Return to Strategy and Tactics