[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Light College Starting Roster(s)

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Light College Starting Roster(s)

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

Darkson

Re: Light College Starting Roster(s)

PostWed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Can't remember if it was in the 3rd edition version, but wasn't all throwing limited to quick or short? TTM was never that good in our DB games. SF was good for BGs and ST4 guys
I'd love to play Blood Bowl on the PC, but I want a FULL version, not some bugged, incomplete one.

Home of the ARBBL

Quindia

PostThu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

juck101 wrote:Certianly a big guy with stand firm is to be feared if they can position on defense into a narrow area. The 2 wide corridors might even promote SF as a 'broken skill' in dungey. It used to impoosible to shift a big guy from a 2 wide corridor. SF would be mental.

Was Juggernaut in the game then?
The King of Coinjock

BloodSkull

PostThu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Quindia wrote:Was Juggernaut in the game then?

Of course there was most teams will still have a tough time with ST 4+ Stand Firms though.

That would be awesome a halfling with Juggernaut and Dauntless.

Lollipop guild voice "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!"

Quindia

PostFri May 18, 2012 1:53 am

If I get two doubles on a halfling I'll do it. But keeping one alive long enough to hit level three is going to be tough. Can't imagine to see what kind of beasts are going to be roaming around the dungeons. I've favored skill teams in BB, but not going to be that big of deal now. Definitely gonna see teams in this who refuse to score until they've injured every player Anthe other team. At high TV in FOL, I have struggled to make it through a half sometimes with Skaven. This game could be brutal.
The King of Coinjock

juck101

PostSun May 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Good point that juggernaught can cancel Stand firm.
Might work if you can get 1 assists in a 2 wide corrider to do anything other than 2d against... but not impossible
(dauntless juggernaught block - might work)

Throwing team mates is a good idea, but Darkson remebered the range is limited. Possibly a mobile big guy might walk and thro,w but I would expect big guys wont be close enough to clear 8 squares with a teammate over the blockade.

Quindia

PostTue May 22, 2012 5:49 pm

juck101 wrote:Good point that juggernaught can cancel Stand firm.

Lots of Big Guys and Strength access in Dungeonbowl- just wanted to mention it. Two ST 5 mummies w/guard, stand firm- okay, yeah that is pretty ridiculous. Two ST 3 dwarf blockers w/stand firm- not so bad unless you are a goblin. One of the things I looking forward to is actually seeing this game after the community has been unleashed for a million matches. Then we will see how things play out.
The King of Coinjock
Previous

Return to Strategy and Tactics