[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - General Dungeonbowl tactics

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

General Dungeonbowl tactics

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

TrickyD

Re: General Dungeonbowl tactics

PostWed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 am

Teutatis wrote:Couldn;t you also bounce balls off walls?, it's mentioned in the game manual I think...and I'm sure it was in the orignal TT book?....correct me if Im wrong lol

You can throw the ball by pushing alt + click the direction you want to throw the ball in.

:lol: Right now I'm making a map where passing / bouncing off walls will be encouraged, simply because the dungeon consists of several squash-courts.

BTW could this not also be used for using the ball as a weapon by pressing alt then throw it in your opponent's face?
:evil: It would be cewl if you could stun your opponents this way so you could pick up the ball the next round.

Teutatis

PostWed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

No idea, would be interesting to try lol
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

lithophile

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 am

Frenzy - Stand firm is a killer skill combo for pushing players into pits. Likewise side step is a great skill for avoiding it.

I have played only an attrition game so far with the Bright College. No passing game at all.
In dungeons with loads of pits it seams to work well, but in the big dungeons lacking in pits against Rainbow teams it can be a real uphill struggle. Dwarf linemen loaded up with tackle help if you can teleport them into the right spot.
Previous

Return to Strategy and Tactics