[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Grey College Starting Roster(s)

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am

Grey College Starting Roster(s)

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

Reed

Re: Grey College Starting Roster(s)

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 am

Ok, thanks for the explanation!

csbear

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

I see that there is no love for the Mino in most of the lineups suggested. Is that because of it's price and Wild Animal (which might be a nuisance in the dungeon)?

I guess if you teleport the Mino around, although risky, that could mitigate things somewhat...just curious about some more opinions of the Mino.

A-r-c-h-o-n

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 am

You are forced to blitz with him very often because of WA. Thats not a bad thing, but he will get all the ssp's. So there is no need to have him in the start-lineup - you can get him later.

sandmanccl

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 6:59 am

Personally I would rather just skip a minotaur and hope I got +ST on a chaos warrior. Wild Animal is easily the most detrimental of the big buy "herpaderp" moves. Nothing like having a guy who really wants you to blitz with him, just for him to Wild Animal when you try to blitz, wasting the move. Because there is no line of scrimmage and therefore things to immediately bash, I think I'd just skip him in favor of ogres. It's not like you're going to use snotlings... right?

Unless you're me. I purchase an Ogre off the Human team (evneutally, as I start with just the one off ogres) and then get a snotling. Why? Right Stuff. You'd be surprised when Throw Team-Mate is your best option for getting past the opponent's blockade.

spubbbba

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am

sandmanccl wrote:Unless you're me. I purchase an Ogre off the Human team (evneutally, as I start with just the one off ogres) and then get a snotling. Why? Right Stuff. You'd be surprised when Throw Team-Mate is your best option for getting past the opponent's blockade.

Don’t forget dodging everywhere on a 2+ and having dodge skill is pretty handy too.

Give the snotling the ball and keep him nice a safe behind a wall of iron that slowly grinds towards the endzone and then he can make a break for it once you get within 5-7 squares. Or just chuck him at opposing cages and hope you get lucky.

csbear

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

spubbbba wrote:Give the snotling the ball and keep him nice a safe behind a wall of iron that slowly grinds towards the endzone and then he can make a break for it once you get within 5-7 squares. Or just chuck him at opposing cages and hope you get lucky.

Ahhhhh... Reminds me of the days when I used my Ogre team in BB. Frustrating team to play of course, but when things went well (especially very few Boneheads), nothing was better! 8-)
Previous

Return to Strategy and Tactics