[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Tackle in dungeons

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

Tackle in dungeons

Share your strategies and tactics with the community
  • Author

csbear

Tackle in dungeons

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

I gave my Orc Blitzer tackle as its first skill upon leveling up, but then realized it might not have been the best choice for DB (although it's fine for BB). :?

What say you all? Is tackle not the best choice for an Orc Blitzer as its first skill choice... specifically for DB? Better off with Guard or MB?

katadder

Re: Tackle in dungeons

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

some tackle is good to stop the likes of elves, goblins, halflings etc dodging so easily, also allows you to knock them down on blocks easier. I always like to take a bit for this purpose

juck101

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 pm

You probably need 1 tackle player before to long so I think its a good pick.

BloodSkull

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Generally Tackle is never a bad pick considering there are a lot of elves and Gobbos about.

Tackle is good early as a ball retriver in BB, but in DB the Orcs are generally going to find themselves regularly over powered. I personally would go with building Support Blitzers first (Guard) and leave ball retrieving for the Gobbos or make two ball retrievers later. Though Killer Blitzers are fun to have around (MB to start), but you still have to take into account you may only have one MB player for a while so it will be more openly targeted than an Orc with Guard.

Return to Strategy and Tactics