[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Gog and Magog Baths by Engel Von Evilstein

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm

Gog and Magog Baths by Engel Von Evilstein

Présentez ici vos donjons créés via l'éditeur de donjons !
  • Author

Evilstein

Gog and Magog Baths by Engel Von Evilstein

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am

Vous voulez vous reposer, un peu de soins et d'eau fraiche !
Ce dongeon est fait pour vous, la baignade n'est pas interdite ici !

3 chemins pour aller marquer, ca evite de gros blocages par 2 hommes arbres et un roulemort. EN plus il y a assez d'espaces pour jouer la passe !

Gog and Magog Baths
Last edited by Evilstein on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gilel

Re: Gog and Magog Baths

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Excellente ta piscine Evil, il faut qu'on le teste ;) (sans vilaine pensée aucune :P évidemment )

TrickyD

Re: Gog and Magog Baths

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 am

:D Hiya evil, after reviewing Wobert's dungeon I've gotten the idea for a new 1 to create, but I've decided to review 1 of yours 1st otherwise I'd feel I could not keep up my promise to have checked yours this weekend.

So I've played the Baths and I liked it. Although I believe that this dungeon favours passing play too heavily?
Maybe you could add more traps to counter that? Or move a few warpstones closer to the ez?

I love the fact that your map has an open sky as a backdrop. I'm guessing that is not the default position for dungeons so how did ya manage that?
And why did you not use the space of your wine-cellar? Imo it seems a waste of space if ya don't use it.

Lol I would have hanged the caged elven dancers over the baths instead of the cheerleaders, but I'm guessing that if you'd done that it wouldn't be a bath anymore. ;)

All in all I liked it and hope to see more dungeons of your making.

BTW I've noticed that people don't comment that much on our creations which is a shame.
Or at least they don't post about it on the forum. Whether the comment is negative or positive I welcome it, because I could take it into consideration for my future creations.

Return to Vos donjons