[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dingy McBanders by wrusher

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 am

Dingy McBanders by wrusher

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

wrusher

Dingy McBanders by wrusher

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Dungeon Bowl inside a Dwarven Tavern... Tavern Bowl.

Start outside the bar, gasping for a pint. Make your way through the main bar to quiet dining areas (Complete with Dwarven mine out the back). There is also a themed ICE room and outdoor beer Garden (... for the smokers).

Looks good, plays well (or so I think.. but then i'm biased) Check it out and let me know what you think.

If you like it play it.

Cheers

w

Coach Jester

Re: Dingy McBanders by wrusher

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 5:10 am

wow i really like this map :D
i typed in ya name to look it up and found you have done 3 other maps :D

of the 4 in total i liked 3 of them and they have my vote :)
only map i didnt like was helbore (reason was its too narrow and more for a bash team) (but i didn't vote a no on it... i just didnt down load it)

wrusher

Re: Dingy McBanders by wrusher

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you Coach Jester

Return to Your Dungeons