[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - my 1st dungeon

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:17 pm

my 1st dungeon

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

ttardragon

my 1st dungeon

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

please play the o-zone map and vote on it so i know how my map making skills are also leave me some feed back to so i know how to improve my map making skills

Warfish

Re: my 1st dungeon

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi, you should include some screen shots of your dungeon so others will see what it's like. :)
You don't greet death, you punch it repeatly in the throat as it drags you away. No Fear

Coach Jester

Re: my 1st dungeon

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 am

i cant find it
did you publish it?

Return to Your Dungeons