[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - The Spider

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 am

The Spider

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

danton

The Spider

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I had a crack at my first Dungeon recently. It's called the Spider due to the fact that it is shaped like one! ;)

The endzones are close to each other in the middle of the Spider's body, but separated by a wall:

Four of the eight legs have chests and the other four have teleporters in them:

The other two chests are in the head:

The body is quite open, but 2 doorways control access to either side of the map. There are also two teleporters on either side of the dungeon, which provide potential quick movement around the map. A moat cuts both sides in half, but the ends are not blocked off and there are 2 bridges allowing for 4 crossing points.

The idea was to have a big map that has both open and cramped areas, with various strategic access points that can be controlled by both sides. I have not tested it yet, but I imagine that both fast and slow teams should be able to do well on it. Feedback would be appreciated.

Return to Your Dungeons