[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dungeon section rules

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Dungeon section rules

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

Jolly Roger

Dungeon section rules

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

You created a dungeon via the dungeon editor?

Share your masterpiece with the other members of the forum!

Don't forget to indicate the name of your dungeon and the name of the dungeon creator in the subject :
Ex : "Dungeon01 by toto"

You also have to put at least one screenshot of your dungeon in your topic.
You can drop your images for example on IMGUR and use the IMG function. The size of the screenshots shall not exceed 710px in width, but you can also put links.

Remember, if your dungeon is popular and gets a lot of votes ingame, maybe the Cyanide team will transform it to an Official Dungeon, that will be included in the matchmaking. ;)

TrickyD

Re: Dungeon section rules

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

:?: Uhm, this might be a stupid question but how do I make a screenshot of my newly created dungeon?
I've published Big Moot's Hunger Games Dungeon but have no clue how to make & upload screenshots.

Evilstein

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

How to make a screenshot...use google and :

http://www.colorpilot.com/screen_howto.html

then upload it on imageshack for exemple.

TrickyD

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 am

:D Thanks Evilstein for the helpful info.
So here goes:
the link to Big Moot's Hunger Games by TrickyD are http://i.imgur.com/ZVTBg.jpg?1 and http://i.imgur.com/dIoUu.jpg

The dungeon is designed to force both teams to make a run to the centerfield in order to find the ball.
The dungeon has 10 chests all located in the centerfield so finding the ball will hopefully take a while.
Furthermore this dungeon only has 2 warpstones so you could end up warping in your reinforcement into the wrong side of the field.
As you can guess it is based on the Hunger Games were each partisipant has to sprint to reach their equipment.

MILLANDSON

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

I believe you're meant to make a separate thread for each of your dungeons, so people can post their thoughts and opinions on them.

TrickyD

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 am

:oops: Oops.
Okay, I'll create one then.

Jolly Roger

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 am

MILLANDSON wrote:I believe you're meant to make a separate thread for each of your dungeons, so people can post their thoughts and opinions on them.

Yep! It's exactly that! :)

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

:?: Is it okay if i just make a topic where people can post their experiences of having tried dungeons which I haven't published yet?
I believe this will seriously cut down on publishing several versions of the same dungeon.

So I'm gonna create 1 topic called TrickyD's Tinkering Tests where other players can post their suggestion for the dungeons they've playtested.
If 'the mods don't agree with this could you then be so kind to move it to my topic: Big Moot's Hungergames by TrickyD?

TrickyD

PostWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Right, I now have published 3 versions of the same dungeon and the oldest 2 have ratings.
:?: So how does the rating system work? Are these ratings added together or do they just count for the dungeon the rating is given?

Evilstein

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 am

Don't forget to look at the French forum for Dungeon ;)
Next

Return to Your Dungeons