[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
• View topic - Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V3

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:16 am

Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V3

Introduce your home-made dungeons created via de dungeon editor!
  • Author

RobertJPowell

Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V3

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 am

Based on an idea I had floating in my head where the colleges of magic pooled some funds together and bought a disused BB undeground stadium.

Version History:

Changelog: V3
Added bridges between the 'Pitch' and the 'Dug-Outs'
Moved 2 'porters from the 'Pitch' to the bridges
Added more precarious positions around the 'porters and chests in the 'Dug-Outs'
Lowered mist and lighting effects

Changelog: V2
Moved 2 chests onto the 'pitch' from the 'Dug-Outs'
Moved 2 'porters onto the 'pitch' from the 'Dug-Outs'
Made both the 'pitch' and the 'Dug-Outs' more precarious.
Minor cosmetic changes.

Graphic representation of layout history:

previewv1.png
Version 1
previewv1.png (53.13 KiB) Viewed 5710 times

previewv2.png
Version 2
previewv2.png (60.41 KiB) Viewed 5710 times

previewv3.png
Version 3
previewv3.png (68.25 KiB) Viewed 5710 times

Dungeon Blurb:

"After the collapse of the Truronian Blackhawks, their underground Stadium in Truro fell into disrepair. The colleges of magic took one look at the ailing stadium and decided that it would be perfect for their expansion into the area. The deeds were signed over for an undisclosed amount of Gold Pieces and after 6 months work, Truro Dungeon Stadium was the result."
Last edited by RobertJPowell on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TrickyD

Re: Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V2

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 am

:D Yep, I prefer this map over the 1 where you haven't placed some objects in the ez so it was too difficult to defend by teams with not that many MV.

I'm just of the opinion that your map is just too steamy and red for my taste, but that is just cosmetics which has no bearing on game balance or gameplay.

Teutatis

Re: Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V2

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Would like to give this one a shot with someone.
Pound for pound, has less Dakka-Dakka than your average player

RobertJPowell

Re: Dungeon Review: Truro Dungeon Stadium V3

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Updated to V3

I've taken on board some of the feed back I have received and I'm hoping to get lots more.

Return to Your Dungeons